Who we are
- Our offices are in Acocks Green, Birmingham and Leamington Spa
- We were established in 1982
- We manage clients’ investments with a clear and tightly managed investment philosophy and process
- Personal and corporate clients throughout the UK
You need our services if
- You have little time and/or inclination to manage your own financial affairs
- You are seeking expert financial advice and/or investment management
- You want to be helped to formulate and maintain a clear financial plan and strategy to make the most of your hard earned money
- You need a sounding board and the discipline to look at your finances from time to time
- You are seeking a sense of control, peace of mind and financial freedom
Specialist areas include
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Business & Family Protection
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
Stuart Burkin – Managing Director
As one of the owners of Adler Financial Planning Ltd, Stuart came into the industry in 1981 and before becoming an Independent Financial Adviser in 1989, worked for 2 of the big insurance companies.
The past 30 plus years experience provides Stuart with a wealth of knowledge in an industry which has changed dramatically, much for the good, and an investment world that has seen just about every situation that could affect it.
This offers Stuart an insight and understanding of financial markets which he transfers into the construction of the Adler Portfolios, aiming to maximise growth in the good times, reduce potential losses when markets fall, whilst helping to control volatility.
Stuart’s experience is supported by specialist industry qualifications, including those in pensions and investments, as well as a number of more general qualifications.
Barrie Viner – Director
Barrie joined the Financial Services industry in 1986 and worked for the next 9 years with a specialist pensions and retirement company, which helped to build his strong technical knowledge.
In 1995, Barrie joined Adler Insurance Services to help to service the large client bank that had been built up over the preceding 13 years. He later became a partner of the firm in 2001 and remained as a Director when the firm was incorporated in 2009 to become known as Adler Financial Planning Ltd.
During his time with Adlers, Barrie has successfully achieved specialist qualifications for both mortgages and pensions in addition to the range of more general qualifications required.
He has seen the impact that the many legislative and practical changes have had in affecting almost every aspect of the industry, much of which has steadily improved outcomes for the benefit of clients.
Eamonn Sullivan – Independent Financial Advisor
Eamonn joined the Financial Services industry in 1997. He gained his experience working for large insurance companies including a senior role for Legal and General before he became an Independent Financial Adviser in 2010 and joined Adler Financial Planning in 2014.
Eamonn brings his experience from working in all areas of financial planning from training to sales and sales management. He strongly believes that the job of an adviser is to prepare a plan to meet the objectives of his clients. This means using all available tools to assist in the process including cash flow modelling to give clients a picture of potential outcomes rather than lists of numbers as has been an industry standard in the past.
Eamonn holds specialist qualifications for pensions as well as general industry qualifications which along with regular updating is essential when looking for good outcomes for clients and keeping clients from falling foul of a complicated and ever changing UK financial system.
- 0121 764 7570
- Prudent House, 50 Yardley Rd, Birmingham, West Midlands, B27 6LG
- Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
- 01926 936001
- 23-25 Waterloo Place, Leamington, Warwickshire, CV32 5LA
- Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm